EXTEND YOUR CRM CAPABILITY WITH MARKETING AUTOMATION
Source: Forrester Research
- Our certified consultants will facilitate requirements gathering sessions to learn about your business, marketing goals, current marketing processes, and technologies
- Through a quick iterative approach, we'll capture requirements around how you want to customize the application for your marketing process.
- Based on the requirements, our consultants will configure Marketing Cloud to get you faster results.
- The configuration includes technical setup, Sales Cloud integration, and marketing asset setup.
- At multiple points in implementation, we provide demos of configuration for your review and feedback.
- During the demo, we will also emphasize on how various marketing assets are created and used.
- To make the adoption easier for your users, we create admin user guide with screenshots of how to navigate and use the application.
- We also provide virtual training sessions to guide your marketing team to success.
- We will cover what each module does and how to use the application for day-to-day marketing activities.
- We understand that adopting a new application doesn't happen overnight,so we will support you past go-live.
- For all our Quick start, we offer 2-week post-go-live support at no cost to ensure a smooth go-live while you get used to the new application.
- Discovery and Design Workshops
- Requirements List
- Design Document
- Marketing Cloud Connector
- Installation and Connection to Salesforce
- Configuring Fields on Lead and Contact Records
- Field Mapping–Lead,Contact & Campaigns
- Journey Builder Configuration
- Up to 5 Email Templates
- Data Import
- Up to 2,000 Leads or Contacts
- Data to be shared in given templates
- Set Up Subscribers
- Up to 5 Data Extensions/List Setup
- User Training Sessions
- 2 Hour Training
- 2 Week Go-Live support
If you are planning to create cross-channel journeys, we also do
extended implementation that cover multiple channels. Please contact us to know
the details about advanced implementations.
Creating and sending personalized emails using content Builder
Segmentation and automation tools to send targeted emails messages
Connecting Marketing cloud to Sales cloud and Service cloud provides single view of the customer
Create personalized customer journeys and automating engagement using Journey Builder
Sending real time alerts and receive transactional notifications
Increasing app engagement and driving mobile commerce with targeted push notifications
Enhancing customer journey with personalized mobile experiences
Configuring Groupconnect, a new mobile marketing solution that extends customer journey into group messaging
Setting up topic profiles for social listening and receive transactional notifications
Configuring social accounts to enable publishing on social media
Enabling engagement with community
Enabling dashboards to monitor social listening summary and social account summary
Launch ads directly from Journey Builder and manage end-to-end lead generation with Salesforce and facebook
Use customer data from multiple sources including email engagement, mobile push and SMS interactions,and purchase on your site to securely reach customers
Helping to work from a single experience to create content that stays consistent across landing pages, microsites, facebook tabs, mobile apps
Helping to use personalization Builder to turn static websites into dynamic experiences with personalized content and predictive recommendations
Providing insights to help inform your websites and your broader digital marketing strategy with marketer-centric dashboards
78% of successful marketers cite marketing automation systems as most
responsible for improving revenue contribution.
Source:The Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups Research