Wilco Source LLC in Novato, CA is seeking a Sr. Data Architect. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of subject-matter principles and concepts, as well as experience with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for database design and development, analytics, data modelling, data warehouse/business intelligence and Big data.
- Provide technical guidance in defining and governing the data architecture strategy.
- Design standards for using normalized data structures, de-normalized structures, and dimensional structure (Facts, Dimensions) for data warehouse Data Marts.
- Define common design patterns for modeling various types of relationships for OLTP.
- Involved in data integration, data quality, and business process management (BPM) for a single view of data as well as 360-degree view of all the relationships and its interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
- Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- Big Data frameworks Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Sqoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB
- ETL/ELT Tools Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Data Modelling tools ERwin and ER/Studio
- Cloud platform Amazon AWS Programming/scripting languages Python, Java, Unix Shell
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project
- Job Site: 4677 Old Ironsides Drive, Ste. 440. Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Travel Details (if applicable): No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project
- Mail Resumes To: 4677 Old Ironsides Drive, Ste. 440. Santa Clara, CA 95054
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship