Get moving quickly with a quality implementation
Salesforce Sales Cloud will provide your sales team with the tools and insights needed to take prospects through the sales cycle from cloud leads to closed deals, allowing your company to reach its sales goals. Reports and dashboards will provide current information on sales data for management to monitor the progress of reaching your sales goals.
- Allows your sales team to track potential clients and follow them through qualifying, quoting, negotiating, and closing of sales
- Provides reports and dashboards of potential and current customers, sales funnel, and closed sales for various date ranges
- Additional functionality for email integrations, process automation and time saving options for your sales team
Salesforce Service Cloud ensures that your valuable customers are getting the support they have come to except in the digital age. The service console is tailored to contain all the information your representatives need in a streamlined view without having to navigate to different areas of the system. This will save your representatives time in working to resolve cases, allowing customer requests to be fulfilled far more quickly. There are also additional tools available to integrate your phone system with Salesforce and standard help articles for both your representatives and customers.
- Provide tools for your customer service team to improve the overall service you provide to your customers
- Tools include a streamlined console designed to provide all the information your service teams need to track and resolve all the cases your customers submit
- Additional functionality includes overall case management, standard help articles, process and task automation, representative skill matching, computer telephony integration and much more
We work with companies like Beckman Coulter to leverage Salesforce Sales Cloud, Lightning & Platform capabilities to build a highly customized end-to-end sales process
“Wilco Source was wonderful to work with for our Lightning implementation. The timeline was very short, but all goals were met on time and in budget. The project manager had previous implementation experience and provided best practice tips throughout the process. The developer had a great understanding of our instance and what we would need to evaluate during the transition. Looking forward to working with them again on the next project.”
SFDC Business Operations Manager